We Are Called – Responding to Social Justice Issues in Today’s Social/Political Climate
This weekend event offers time for nurturing your spirit in the midst of chaotic times, connecting with others who are also trying to make a difference, and exploring how to respond by framing your issues Biblically. We will begin Friday evening by grounding ourselves in faith and spend the weekend learning and sharing practices with one another for activism and nurture.
CLICK HERE for a flyer about this event to share with others!
What to Know Before You Go:
- Plan to arrive at Suttle Lake Camp between 6 & 6:30pm after dinner on Friday. There will be snacks available in the evening, but dinner is not provided. If you will be arriving after 7pm, please let the camp know your approximate arrival time so someone will be available to greet you.
- This event will conclude on Sunday early afternoon, following lunch.
- Click here for directions to camp.
- Please print and mail a completed, signed Health Form to Suttle Lake Camp at least two weeks before camp starts or bring it to camp with you. If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- Plan to pack for success:
- You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Layered clothing is best... September is lovely in the mountains but temperatures will vary!
- Water bottle
For registration information please contact Geneva Cook, camp registrar: 503-802-9213
For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director 541-595-6663 email@example.com
29551 Suttle Lake Road Sisters, OR 97759
For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/