Do the beauty and color of quilts enchant you? Come join us in exploring the famous Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show Saturday. Leave the sewing machine and your worries at home, this is a time simply set aside for you to enjoy the quilt shows with new and old friends. Carpools will be organized and sack lunches provided to help facilitate a smooth day enjoying the world's largest outdoor quilt show. Casual evening devotions will offer a time of centering as you put your feet up from walking the town. A shared worship Sunday morning will help you head home centered and refreshed. Join us for a weekend full of fellowship, fun, and fabric.
What to Know Before You Go:
- Plan to arrive at Suttle Lake Camp between 3pm-5pm on Friday. Please let the camp know if you will be arriving later so they will not expect you for dinner. Camp will conclude by 11am on Sunday.
- Click here for directions to camp.
- Please print and mail a completed, signed Health Form to Suttle Lake Camp at least two weeks before camp starts or bring it to camp with you. If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- Plan to pack for success:
- You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Sunscreen and hat (for day in Sisters)
- Water bottle
- *Fan for your sleeping room
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/